14.3.12

birthday


I'm not sure you'll remember my birthday
I'm not sure you'll give me a 'Happy Birthday'
and if you suddenly remember my birthday this Friday, well I'm not sure you'll give me a 'Happy Birthday'
I'm not sure you'll meet me in my birthday
I'm not sure you'll wanna meet me in my birthday
I'm not sure you'll looking for me in my birthday just to say 'Happy Birthday'
yeah! I'm not sure you'll see me in my birthday
And i'm not sure you'll send me a birthday message, birthday wall, birthday tweet, or birthday chat, like I did on your birthday
I'm not sure you'll sleep late just to wait for 00.00 this Wednesday, just to be a first man who give me a 'Happy Birthday', like I did on your birthday but hmm yeah maybe I’m not the first but I'm the second, but I've tried to be the first.
I'm not sure you'll ask me for my birthday's treat, like I did on your birthday
From those thoughts, I dont even think you'll give me gift, yeah I didnt do it to you on your birthday
If you see me once on my birthday, I think you wont greet me if I don’t see you, if our eyes don’t gaze each other
If our eyes do gaze, I think you just greet then you'll go
Or maybe you'll say 'Happy Birthday' then you'll go, although I really want to spend more time with you
Push, believe me, my greatest gift for my 22th birthday is if I can spend a lotta time with you that day. That's it. But I know it wont happen :')
Push, I know I cant hope a lot, even a bit. But, I'm ordinary people, right? I do love you, I really do, and I just cant stop hope
Fool me. Poor me...
Well, I think I can see you in my birthday without any 'Happy Birthday' from you is better than if we'll lose contact on my birthday 
If I'd have see you on my birthday. With no greet. No happy birthday. No smile. And none of your eyes stare at me, 
Believe me, it's a big present for me if I still can see you in my birthday, and you're alright."

No comments:

Post a Comment